After 2 years of development Tape Label Studio 2019 will arrive this quarter.
Here are some of the changes:
- Complete new code base and design. No more messy layouts on UHD displays or when using scaling. Everything looks shiny and new.
- Replaced old xml file base with new json based files. Faster, easier, more reliable. But you can’t use any old styles or templates, sorry…
- Redesigned Automatic and Advanced Modes. Create new labels easier and faster than ever before.
- Redesigned Color Styles Editor, Border Styles Editor and Templates Editor. Design your labels the way you like.
- Brand new InfoLabel Editor. You asked for it. Here it is.
- Redesigned CustomTexts. No need to have custom texts in some text file on your desktop any more.
- Trial version limitations are (almost) gone. We removed all limitations except for the 5 labels limit.
- Light and Dark mode. Working late at night? No problem. Tape Label Studio got a dark theme now!
- Ghost Labels. What’s that? Tape Label Studio shows how much space is left on your document.
- New machine based translations included for English, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Russian, Polish, Norwegian, Dutch, Chinese, Finnish, Italian, Korean, Swedish and Turkish (better than nothing, huh?)
More information is available at https://www.tapelabelstudio.com/blog/tape-label-studio-2019-is-on-its-way/